Feel safer knowing our professional cleaners are sanitising your office every night
During this period of uncertainty caused by the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, 2G Cleaning Services has been working closely with our cleaners and other professionals to devise updated cleaning techniques to prevent contamination and spread of the virus. We have shifted our focus to sanitisation, contamination control and trying to reduce risk of exposure to Covid-19. Now that restrictions are easing and people are getting back to their work places, it is important to know you’re coming back to a clean environment. We can arrange for our team of professional cleaners to sanitise all ‘high touch’ points in your offices on a regular basis; this includes tables, bench tops, light switches, door handles and other surfaces regularly in contact with hands.
” 2G Cleaning uses chemicals proven to kill COVID-19″
Measures we put in place since the beginning of the pandemic
- We are using TGA approved chemicals which are proven to kill COVID-19.
- Random cleaning inspections have been doubled.
- ‘Invisible’ ink and black UV light is used to test if door handles and light switches have been disinfected.
- We are following guild-lines given from Safework Australia and the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC)
- Allocating more time to tasks that involve disinfection of surfaces.
- Providing our staff with respirators ( upon availability).
- Monitoring the situation and updating our staff regularly.
- In case of exposure or any symptoms raised by our casual staff, we are providing them with extra shifts after recovery.
- Provide training on contamination control to a number of our cleaners.
- We have updated our PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) policy.
What you can do to stop the spread
It is important that everyone (even healthy people) help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- wash your hands often with soap and water. This includes before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- use alcohol-based hand sanitisers when you can’t use soap and water
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- clean and disinfect surfaces you use often such as benchtops, desks and doorknobs regularly
- clean and disinfect objects you use often such as mobile phones, keys, wallets and work passes
- use tap and go instead of cash where possible
- increase the amount of fresh air by opening windows or changing air conditioning
There is no evidence that alcohol-free hand rubs are effective against viruses like COVID-19. Experts recommend you don’t use them.
2G Cleaning Services CANNOT stop the spread of Covid-19. Our crew can only help prevent the spread by keeping the surfaces in your work place disinfected. Due to the airborne nature of the virus, even if all surfaces are decontaminated, there is still a posibility of catching the virus.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE
Receive a complimentary price quote for cleaning services in Sydney that will fit your needs and your budget